AXJ ®

AXJ ®️ Members please login to read important confidential news and information.

Disclaimer: This website is protected by the laws of free speech in the United States of America and is frequently visited by Law Enforcement including local police authorities, the FBI, the NSA, INTERPOL, etc. and prohibits any type of hacking or fraudulent activity.

Afiliados de AXJ ®️ por favor registrense ahora para recibir informacion confidencial sobre nuestras actividades alrededor del mundo.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXJ ®

AXJ ®️ Members please login to read important confidential news and information.

Disclaimer: This website is protected by the laws of free speech in the United States of America and is frequently visited by Law Enforcement including local police authorities, the FBI, the NSA, INTERPOL, etc. and prohibits any type of hacking or fraudulent activity.

Afiliados de AXJ ®️ por favor registrense ahora para recibir informacion confidencial sobre nuestras actividades alrededor del mundo.

AXJ ®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AXJ ®

ACTION FOR JUSTICE ( AXJ ® ) is the fastest growing civil and political rights organization in the world.

NEW AXJ UK WEBSITE 24/7/365 NOW OPEN! www.axj.me.uk

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

NEW AXJ UK WEBSITE 24/7/365 NOW OPEN! www.axj.me.uk Empty NEW AXJ UK WEBSITE 24/7/365 NOW OPEN! www.axj.me.uk

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:56 am

NEW AXJ UK WEBSITE 24/7/365 NOW OPEN!

http://axj.me.uk

NEW AXJ UK WEBSITE 24/7/365 NOW OPEN! www.axj.me.uk UK

http://axj.me.uk

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who wont do anything about it.........Einstein

I am a founding member of Action For Justice ( AXJ ® ). Feel free to contact me or any AXJ ® member any time.

AXJ ® was originally founded due to the fact that our systems of Administration of Justice have become flawed and politicized over the years and needed a little help therefore the name ACTION FOR JUSTICE ( AXJ ® ). We have seen this happen in many criminal and civil cases, especially in family courts, where a real power struggle and gender based discrimination war is going on. JUSTICE has slowly been losing its blind fold and to many it is no longer impartial, but has become a public market place where children are bought and sold and as a consequence families are destroyed.

Therefore the AXJ ® MEMBERS around the world have decided to take ACTION FOR JUSTICE ( AXJ ® ) and using the internet have come together and have created this new civil and political rights organization to cooperate with your government, especially Law Enforcement agencies around the world, to try to eradicate or at least deal with the most pressing issues right now concerning human rights violations, especially with respect to children and normal families.

Action For Justice ( AXJ ® ) has been created for and by its founding members around the world simply to publish the Truth that Main Stream Media ( MSM ) will not publish about human developments and events. AXJ ® receives live news feeds and comments from its members world wide 24/7/365 and reproduces them on multiple servers in multiple countries in real time. Our goal is to have at least one AXJ ® Agent in every city in the world in the year 2012. If you or your organization would like to join AXJ ® please contact us as soon as possible

AXJ UK has been established to confront the Crimes & Corruption currently taking place by our Politition's and their Governments Departments throughout the UK. The time is now for AXJ UK to expose these crimes against the Family, the Children the Parents and Every Citizen of the United Kingdom.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:13 am