AXJ ®

AXJ ®️ Members please login to read important confidential news and information.

Disclaimer: This website is protected by the laws of free speech in the United States of America and is frequently visited by Law Enforcement including local police authorities, the FBI, the NSA, INTERPOL, etc. and prohibits any type of hacking or fraudulent activity.

Afiliados de AXJ ®️ por favor registrense ahora para recibir informacion confidencial sobre nuestras actividades alrededor del mundo.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXJ ®

AXJ ®️ Members please login to read important confidential news and information.

Disclaimer: This website is protected by the laws of free speech in the United States of America and is frequently visited by Law Enforcement including local police authorities, the FBI, the NSA, INTERPOL, etc. and prohibits any type of hacking or fraudulent activity.

Afiliados de AXJ ®️ por favor registrense ahora para recibir informacion confidencial sobre nuestras actividades alrededor del mundo.

AXJ ®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AXJ ®

ACTION FOR JUSTICE ( AXJ ® ) is the fastest growing civil and political rights organization in the world.

DR. SHIRLEY MOORE CREATES THE EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE TO QUESTION CONGRESS

Poll

I agree with Dr. Moore

[ 12 ]
    DR. SHIRLEY MOORE CREATES THE EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE TO QUESTION CONGRESS Vote_lcap100%DR. SHIRLEY MOORE CREATES THE EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE TO QUESTION CONGRESS Vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    DR. SHIRLEY MOORE CREATES THE EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE TO QUESTION CONGRESS Vote_lcap0%DR. SHIRLEY MOORE CREATES THE EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE TO QUESTION CONGRESS Vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

DR. SHIRLEY MOORE CREATES THE EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE TO QUESTION CONGRESS Empty DR. SHIRLEY MOORE CREATES THE EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE TO QUESTION CONGRESS

Post  Admin Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:28 am

DR. SHIRLEY MOORE CREATES THE EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE TO QUESTION CONGRESS BEFORE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

DR. SHIRLEY MOORE CREATES THE EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE TO QUESTION CONGRESS Img00001

AXJ ® NEWS
    Washington, D.C., USA
    08-12-2011

Apparently the international civil and political rights organization known as Action For Justice ( AXJ ® ) is reporting on the creation of the Exploratory Committee chaired by Dr. Shirley Moore to question Congress publicly before the American People, regarding what exactly happened with 16 Trillion dollars.

A website has been created on Facebook ® to discuss this matter:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/226994707332675/

Shirley Moore

Family, I post the things I do to allow one to think above the surface.... From where I sit, I see things from the ceiling...From the ceiling I see those in power on the top and we the people as the pawns...I see them strategically creating scenarios and devising schemes , in an effort to set the people up to be in various situations, being that they've set up the scenario, they can miraculously come in pretending to have found a solution .

Point is, the situation has escalated to a never ending point...Had they really wanted to help the American people, that 16 Trillion dollars that they "SECRETLY" gave away as a bail out to foreign countries could have paid off every mortgage, gave people a fresh start and with all that, it would not have amounted to that amount.

Why would this same Country that "SECRETLY" bailed out foreign counties allow families to be thrown in the street, especially at a time when there are no jobs.. Knowing that the jobs aren't here, why are they constantly shipping out the few good jobs overseas.... Is it better to misuse the American people who are destitute or was it better to bailout foreign countries at the expense of destitute Americans?

I am sick and tired of silly diversions Birthers, now SSN, we need to have a national conversation about the real issues at hand..Neither of the aforementioned will put food on anyone's table...

Last, for this amount of damage to have transpired, no one can tell me it was one political party, both parties had to be involved...I have yet to see one elected official come to the table and tell the American people where the money has gone...To be silent is just as complicit...It it time to get away from the silliness and get to the real issues at hand..

Over the next few weeks we will be contacting and meeting with all of our "List of Candidates". In order to begin the coordination for these meetings please submit your contact information, i.e.

Phone Number
    Email
    Skype ID, if applicable
    Google Talk ID, if applicable
    Websites, Blogs, Social Networks i.e. Twitter {To incorporate cross promotion}

*As soon as possible Please submit the requested information to the "Exploratory Committee of the People" Email: exploratorycp@gmail.com

The "Exploratory Committee of the People" has been evolving, moving forward, and now we have the following sites:

Blogspot: http://exploratorycommitteeforthepeople.blogspot.com/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/exploratorycp

Livestream: http://www.livestream.com/exploratorycommitteeofthepeople

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/exploratorycp

"Exploratory Committee of the People 2011 - 2012 - Group Page 2: https://www.facebook.com/groups/153977131348105/

Ongoing "Exploratory Committee of the People" Membership Drive Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139015926178260

"Exploratory Committee of the People" LIKE page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Exploratory-Committee-2012-Election/221705734531037

These meetings are apart of the initial phases of coordination and the facilitation efforts leading up to the Townhall / Symposium. We appreciate your participation and input as our department heads & chairs.

An example of agenda items for the upcoming meetings:

State-to-State:

Hosted Venues
    Video Production
    Hosts & Coordinators

Please consider the following slate of people. They have so much to offer:

National Chair

Shirley Moore

President

Donna Dymally

Vice President

Nesheba Esprite

Chief of Staff

Marion McAuley

Advisory Board

Lucile Butler

Tanya Buford

Effie Williams

Department of Education

Chair Dr. Joshua Smith

Co Chair Linda Banks

Health and Human Services

National Chairs

1.Josie Perez

2. Denise Pearson

Media Operations

B. J. Davis

TK

Department of Justice

Chair Attorney Pat Barry

Co Chair Attorney G. Zerman

Deputy to Department of Justice

Andrew Jackson

Scotty Reid

Department Against Corruption

AXJ Members

Homeland Security

Julia Davis

Sheriff Mack

Whistle Blower Committee

Chair Sibel Edmonds

Coleen Rowley

Secretary of State

Matilda L. Gray

International Relations

AXJ
    Cess

Directors of International Relations

AXJ Members

Veterans Affairs

Chair Nathaniel Ali

John Garfield

Housing

Chair Virgil Woolfolk

Co Chair Shirley K

Dept of Agriculture

Chair Fe

Co-Chair Ann Bellis

White House Host Committee

Chair Miya Dymally

Myrna Fernandez

Betty Brown

Deborah McClean

Clergy

Patience Summers

Robert Voight

Wiley Drake

Debra Lynn Voight

Public Relations

Chair Katherine Moorer

Co Chair Carmen Powell

Latino Affairs

Victor Diaz

FBI Chief

Kwame Gyamfi

Assist. Chief

Michelle Alexander

Assistant to the FBI

Lisa Bierly

Wade Nelson

Nena Gyamfi

Tina Melo-Kufner

American Indian Affairs

Bill Largent

Rev. Robert C. Voight

Secretary of Commerce

David Carlin

Karin Huffer

Justice Joe

Secretary of Labor

Chair Jill Soberman

Co Chair Kristi Rohlfing

National Security Advisor

Chair Al Moore

Co Chair Lilly S. Collette

FCC Director

Chair Walter Davis

Co Chair Brian Hill

Secretary of Defense

Brian Carpenter

Director over Transportation

Deborah Barclay

Dorsey Burns

Virgil Woolfork

Department of Defense

Chair Kerry Bentivolio

Secretary of Interior

Ann Bellis

Federal Reserve

Department for Constitution Implementation

Chair Chuck Baldwin

Lisa Bierly

2nd Amendment Constitutional Carry

Chair Larry Pratt

Surgeon General

Fred Baughman M.D.

Department of Labor

AXJ

Department of Energy

Dawud Muhammad

Relations Media & Press

AXJ

Disclaimer : All rights regarding the Exploratory Committee belong to D. Shirley Moore, the Exploratory Committee, and AXJ ® and are reserved worldwide. For publication and further information please contact our Relations with the media and press departments via Email: axjmedia@axj.com or exploratorycp@gmail.com .

Last edited by Admin on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:32 pm