AXJ ®

AXJ ®️ Members please login to read important confidential news and information.

Disclaimer: This website is protected by the laws of free speech in the United States of America and is frequently visited by Law Enforcement including local police authorities, the FBI, the NSA, INTERPOL, etc. and prohibits any type of hacking or fraudulent activity.

Afiliados de AXJ ®️ por favor registrense ahora para recibir informacion confidencial sobre nuestras actividades alrededor del mundo.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXJ ®

AXJ ®️ Members please login to read important confidential news and information.

Disclaimer: This website is protected by the laws of free speech in the United States of America and is frequently visited by Law Enforcement including local police authorities, the FBI, the NSA, INTERPOL, etc. and prohibits any type of hacking or fraudulent activity.

Afiliados de AXJ ®️ por favor registrense ahora para recibir informacion confidencial sobre nuestras actividades alrededor del mundo.

AXJ ®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AXJ ®

ACTION FOR JUSTICE ( AXJ ® ) is the fastest growing civil and political rights organization in the world.

2 posters

UPDATE ON JOHN HANS ANDERSON OF S.T.O.L.E.N. TRIAL IN CANADA?

edcdmg18
    edcdmg18

UPDATE ON JOHN HANS ANDERSON OF S.T.O.L.E.N. TRIAL IN CANADA? Empty Re: UPDATE ON JOHN HANS ANDERSON OF S.T.O.L.E.N. TRIAL IN CANADA?

Post  edcdmg18 Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:27 am

crazy and he is still up to it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

UPDATE ON JOHN HANS ANDERSON OF S.T.O.L.E.N. TRIAL IN CANADA? Empty UPDATE ON JOHN HANS ANDERSON OF S.T.O.L.E.N. TRIAL IN CANADA?

Post  Admin Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:29 am

UPDATE ON COURT HEARINGS FOR JOHN HANS ANDERSON OF S.T.O.L.E.N. COURT ORDERED DNA TESTING

UPDATE ON JOHN HANS ANDERSON OF S.T.O.L.E.N. TRIAL IN CANADA? 1-2
    Image on the internet.

UPDATE ON JOHN HANS ANDERSON OF S.T.O.L.E.N. TRIAL IN CANADA? John_h10

AXJ CANADA
    02-10-11

http://www.scribd.com/doc/77441843/Anderson-Order-for-Dna

AXJ CANADA
    12-10-11

AXJ is waiting for updated information regarding John Hans Anderson. In the meantime apparently disenchanted S.T.O.L.E.N. and BUACA Members have created a new website to publish all the evidence against the Presidents of these two organizations:

http://stolenbuaca.com/

----------------------

NEXT COURT DATE FOR JOHN HANS ANDERSON OF S.T.O.L.E.N. OF CANADA?

UPDATE ON JOHN HANS ANDERSON OF S.T.O.L.E.N. TRIAL IN CANADA? 1-2
    Image on the internet.

AXJ CANADA
    12-09-11

Apparently today at 09:30 am John Hans Anderson is scheduled to appear in the Court in his city Kelowna, B.C., CANADA for threatening to murder a woman in Alberta, Canada. If he does not appear another warrant for his arrest will be issued immediately.

John Hans Anderson is accused of making "false, slanderous, libelous and defamatory statements to harass his targets and for the sole purposes of inflicting emotional distress and severe mental anguish on his targets".

He has even created a new website at: http://stolenshow.canadian-forum.com/t26-axj-tries-to-shut-down-stolen#36

where he posts the following:

AXJ Tries To Shut Down S.T.O.L.E.N. Another attempt to cover up the victim who called the show exposing John Aster. We will continue to upload and show you the people the truth about online scams and corrupt individuals who think that they can get away with harming our people, people that are vulnerable. We have noticed that AXJ's forum has false claims about STOLEN, this is what they are doing now to cover up all that we have on AXJ & John Aster. We have several recording and video's proving the scams and attacks of AXJ and its small amount of members.

People and fans of the show, please help spread the word that these people are trying to cover up all that shows that expose the truth. Even actor/director Bill Stoneking of Divorced Dudes movie is in on all the corruption online, this includes also his close friend Donald Tenn of Fathers 4 Justice USA. They have made false claims to child protection claiming fathers are a threat to children, they have made calls to other governments in other countries acting as police officers. They even called the crowns office in Kelowna Canada in an attempt to contaminate John Anderson's case so that he go's to jail and cant expose them any further.

Please lets stay together and help John Anderson, Host and owner of S.T.O.L.E.N. keep exposing these kinds of people to the world so that the people can be warned and safe online from people stealing children's pictures and such like Chris Wardill has done (member of AXJ).

All AXJ Members around the world are welcome to search the Canadian Court database for the specific time and place:

https://eservice.ag.gov.bc.ca/cso/esearch/criminal/partySearch.do

UPDATE ON JOHN HANS ANDERSON OF S.T.O.L.E.N. TRIAL IN CANADA? 187781_201340809900443_2384033_n
    Public image from the internet

AXJ CANADA
    11-30-11

Update to recent news about John Anderson of Canada he has now decided to slander a few more innocent parents and grandparents ( all members of AXJ around the world ) by using the prestigious website SCRIBD :

http://www.scribd.com/doc/74019612/AXJ-Pedophile-and-Pedophile-Supporters-GOOGLE-JOHN-ASTER-FOR-MORE-INFO-CHRIS-WARDILL-IS-HIS-LOVER#source:facebook

With this post John Anderson will find himself on the most wanted list in his country Canada and AXJ will inform the FBI in the USA and INTERPOL if he decides to travel to any other country.

Apparently AXJ has contacted YOUTUBE and they have removed John Anderson's publication there:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrNeoKat

AXJ CANADA
    11-25-11

Apparently a criminal case and sworn affidavits have been filed before a Court in Canada against a few people of the organization known as S.T.O.L.E.N. on the internet.

AXJ CANADA states
    it supports freedom of speech everywhere in the world but does not and will not tolerate bullying nor hacking nor slander of any kind.

AXJ CANADA has received a copy of the following draft sent to the Canadian authorities regarding this matter:

AFFIDAVIT AGAINST S.T.O.L.E.N

UPDATE ON JOHN HANS ANDERSON OF S.T.O.L.E.N. TRIAL IN CANADA? Kelowna

KELOWNA LAW COURTS
    1355 Water Street, Kelowna, V1Y9R3
    Tel: (250) 470-6900
    Kelowna 1 888 758-2888
    the toll free # is to the prosector's office.
    Phone: 250 387-3840
    Fax: 250 387-0090

Kelowna Court Services(Provincial and Supreme Courts)
    1 - 1355 Water Street
    Kelowna, B.C. V1Y 9R3
    Tel: 250 470-6900
    Library Fax: 250 470-6939
    Sheriff Services
    Tel: 250 470-6846
    Fax: 250 470-6843

ATTN: Staff Sgt. Maclaughlin, Constable Brian Dobbs,Superintendent Bill McKinnon.
    TEL : +1-250-762-3300 RCMP Kelowna detachment.

REF : 27341 I

Your Honor:

This letter is to inform you that I am willing to present this sworn Affidavit with its attachments and exhibits before the Court to prove that I have been personally insulted and/or bullied and/or stalked on social networks such as Facebook and on the internet, by a person that goes by the name of Mr. Neo Kat and/or John Doe and/or John Anderson, residing at: Pettigrew St., Kelowna, BC V1Y, Canada, apparently runs the following program called S.T.O.L.E.N. on Youtube:

And on Facebook at:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003075710617

Let me state the facts as follows:

First. ) My name is (your name ) , and request that the Court and/or Prosecutor and/or Attorney General please keep my name and personal information private and confidential for security reasons

Second. ) I have an account on a few social networking websites such as Facebook where I stay in contact with my friends and family on a regular basis.

Third. ) On or about ( date ) I came in contact with a man called John Doe or John Anderson who claims he runs a program called S.T.O.L.E.N. I attach his internet address on Facebook and on the internet and on Youtube as exhibit A.

Fourth. ) This person has been sending me the emails and/or publications about me and/or my friends and family I attach as exhibit B.

Fifth. ) I feel these emails are personally threatening and full of misrepresentations and/or slander about myself and/or my family and/or my friends.

Sixth. ) Based on this sworn Affidavit along with the attached evidence, I kindly request that the Court grant an indefinite NO CONTACT ORDER against John Doe ( Anderson ) of the program S.T.O.L.E.N. without prejudice save as to costs.

Seventh. ) Based on this sworn Affidavit along with the attached evidence, I kindly request that if required by the Court, a legal advisor and/or attorney and/or barrister be appointed in my defense to proceed to prosecute this individual as soon as possible, and request the moral and/or personal and/or emotional damages and pain and suffering caused to myself, along with my friends and/or family.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:14 am